We understand the challenges you face and your desire to spend time pursuing other business or personal interests. We take a practical approach to addressing the complexities of wealth to give you greater peace of mind.
We know your time is at a premium and that your daily challenges may include:
- Lack of time
- Endless paperwork
- Trying to coordinate scattered assets and accounts
- Constant solicitations
- Challenges with keeping up on the latest trends
- The overall cost and overhead of services
- Having misallocation of assets
- Concerns about financial risk
How Ayco can help relieve burdens of wealth:
- Summarizing decisions that need to be made and implementing action items
- Completing paperwork and executing decisions
- Providing customized financial exhibits and electronic filing system
- Working with multiple generations and coordinating estate plans
- Becoming your trusted advisor and acting as a gatekeeper
- Providing sophisticated advice and coordinating with outside advisors
- Leveraging firm resources while providing you with one dedicated team
- Safeguarding your assets with appropriate checks and balances
We are one of the nation's leading providers of comprehensive financial management for institutions, not-for-profits, high-net-worth individuals and their families.
Family Office facts
- Established in 1983
- We create a one-stop, personal CFO to help manage our client's financial affairs.
- The essence of our Family Office is in the strategic thought process, idea generation, decision making and guided implementation.
- National Focus
- We advise clients in 44 states* and have regional offices in Chicago, Dallas and San Francisco.
- We often provide services to several different generations within one client family.
- We work with all other advisors as desired to ensure coordinated planning and execution.
- Each Client Advisor works with between 8 and 12 families.
* As of November 2014
Your Ayco team can provide cohesiveness and coordinated planning around the following disciplines:
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Investment Services
- Risk Management
- Generational Planning
- Employee Benefit Services
- Trust & Foundation Services
- Consolidated Reporting
- Philanthropic Planning
- Cash Management & Bill Pay
- Estate Planning
Ayco's approach provides the critical integration of these disciplines, eliminating the need for you to manage the details between your existing advisors.
Our Family Office approach creates a culture of individualized, results-driven financial management and integration for our clients and their families. Our teams work with an average of 8-12 clients. We are able to provide resources at the highest level of service to help save you time and money.
We coordinate your financial details.
We partner with your existing advisors to coordinate and maintain successful relationships.
You benefit from the combination of a larger firm—the experience of helping 200+ client families—with the personalized approach of a smaller family office.
How it works
Your dedicated Ayco team is led by your Ayco Advisor which can include an Ayco investment representative who would act as your personal Chief Investment Officer (CIO).
Your Ayco Advisor is supported by other professionals to assist with your various needs:
- Proactive estate-planning solutions with a team dedicated to constantly researching current market trends.
- Risk-management solutions which integrate insurance into the design and implementation of wealth-protection and wealth-transfer strategies.
- A tax presence to help advise on complicated tax issues as well as assist with the preparation of highly complex tax returns.
In partnership with your Ayco advisor, your CIO can:
- Provide objective investment advice
- Analyze your existing holdings
- Discuss market and macroeconomic events
- Help create your portfolio strategy regardless of where your assets are held
- Assist with implementation of tactical asset allocation based on investment goals and objectives
- Conduct ongoing review and monitoring of portfolio
Simply put, we provide:
Strategic & Tactical Planning
Our business is built and sustained on personal relationships. We are a resource and a partner for you and your family.
Let us get to work for you.