Our commitment to you
Your rights to privacy regarding your personal information are regulated by law. We, and our affiliated Goldman Sachs companies, consider ourselves very fortunate and honored to merit your trust, and it is our highest aspiration to remain worthy of it. The following policy statement describes our privacy commitment to you.
We receive non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- our conversations with you, as well as the applications and other forms you provide to us;
- your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others in the normal course of business; and
- your employer, your benefit plan administrator(s) and third parties whom you have authorized to provide us with information.
We typically collect the following types of information about you:
- Your name, address and other contact details;
- Your age, occupation and marital status;
- Extensive financial information, including source of wealth, investment experience and objectives, and risk tolerance; and
- A personal identifier such as your Social Security Number, Tax IdentificationFile Number, etc.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Ayco does not disclose any non-public personal information about you to unaffiliated third parties except as authorized by you or as permitted by law including in response to governmental or regulatory requests. Ayco does not sell information about you to any third parties.
Securing Your Personal Information
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to our employees, affiliates and service providers who are involved in offering or administering the products and services that we and our affiliates offer. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your non-public personal information.
Privacy and the Internet
When you visit this site, your browser may be momentarily directed to the website of an ad server or other third party service provider. This re-direction process will not be apparent to you. These third party websites automatically receive your IP address when this happens, and they may also collect information from your interaction with our websites including computer and connection information, standard web log information, and ad information. Such information does not identify you individually.
We may make available on this web site third party applications such as content linking or sharing facilities. Information collected by providers of such applications is governed by their privacy policies. In addition, our web sites are not currently configured to respond to “do not track” signals or similar mechanisms.
Changes to Policy
This policy may be changed from time to time to reflect changes in our practices concerning the collection and use of personal information. The revised Policy will be effective immediately u pon posting to this Web site. This version of the Policy is effective July 2015.