Our people and culture
At Ayco, we invest in our associates. We care about professional development and believe in creating many paths of opportunity. You will work one-on-one with top professionals, have access to educational assistance and participate in online courses and training programs to evolve your career.
We are big-picture thinkers. Leaders. Doers.
Our people make us who we are.
We're pleased to offer the following benefits to our associates:
- A wide array of medical benefit options
- Generous paid time off
- Retirement planning benefits including Employee Savings Plan, 401(k) and Financial Education
- Wellness programs
- Flexibility and focus on work/life integration
- Generous military leave policies
- Education assistance program
- Professional leadership and development training
Diversity and inclusion
Our purpose is to foster an inclusive culture in which all associates can thrive and client relationships are strengthened by our responsiveness to their diverse needs and experiences.
Over 50% of associates voluntarily participate in Ayco’s eight diversity networks that provide training, education and awareness of diversity.
Making a difference
Our people make a difference by volunteering in the communities where we work and live.
All associates have the opportunity to participate in Community TeamWorks events, working alongside peers to promote project-based social good in our local communities across the US.